Friday 30 June 2017

Pretty Little Liars- IT'S ACTUALLY OVER?!



So, I'm sure that 99.9% of you watch PLL- (if you don't know what that means then you probably won't be interested in this post)! Anyway, Wednesday was the finale- yes, the last EVER episode of PLL, how sad! I wanted to write this post to express my opinions on the finale and just to talk about the whole series in general.

I couldn't help but wake up early on Wednesday morning as I was so unbelievably excited! The fact that the finale was around 1 and a half hours was the best thing ever, because who doesn't love a longer episode of your fave show? I was quite confused a lot of the time through the finale as things moved very quickly. Personally, I was very disappointed in the way that AD was revealed as I don't think it was built up as much as the reveal of A (Charlotte) was. For this reason, I'm still quite unsure of my overall opinion on the finale as I think the whole concept of Spencer's evil twin Alex was well thought out, however, I think I would've preferred it to be one of the boys such as Caleb, Ezra or Toby. 

The ending of the finale was so emotional and I'm not gonna lie I shed a tear or two, or ten.. Moving on, I loved the ending when Mona won the game and kidnapped Alex and Mary Drake- I thought that was really funny and ended the show really well! 

I'm going to miss watching PLL every week; so much that I think I'll have to re-watch it all for the third time (I'm not the only one though, right?). 

Comment below what you're opinions were on the finale as I'd love to know! Also, who did you want AD to be?

- Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment