Monday 18 September 2017

My Go To Autumn Lips!



So, it's FINALLY that time of year where you need to dig out your jumpers, scarfs, gloves and what not. If you haven't already guessed then yes, I love the Autumn weather! 

One of my favourite things about this season is the make up and fashion trends. I love wearing oversized warm, cosy clothing, but what do I love more? AUTUMN LIPS! I love this trend as you can really experiment with different colours and they always make your appearance 100 X better! 

Personally, I'm not that into bold colours so going for a really really dark lipstick isn't my thing. However, this doesn't mean I can't make an Autumn lip look! When I think of make up to do with this season I think of brown-nudes, maybe with a slightly orange undertone. This look is so so easy to do because a simple nude lipstick can easily do the trick!

The three lipsticks that I go for if I want an Autumn lips look are: Kylie Cosmetics matte liquid lipstick in the shade Dolce K, Bare Minerals marvelous Moxie lipgloss in the shade Maverick, and NYX soft matte lip cream in the shade Stockholm. Each of these have a dark, but not too dark, brown or berry colour to them. 

The Kylie lipstick is more expensive, followed by Bare Minerals then NYX. If I'm being completely honest, the NYX one is my all time favourite! So, even if you don't have £20 to splash out on Kylie Cosmetics, that definitely won't stop you from being able to create this look!

I hope you enjoyed reading this post!

- Amy x

7 comments:

  1. Great post, love all of the lip colours. The Nyx one is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading I'm glad you enjoyed it! Yes I love the Nyx one and it's so affordable!x

      Delete
  2. I love these colours! I have the NYX soft matte lip cream, it's one of my all time faves! ❤️

    Great post!

    www.laurenannbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The NYX soft matte lip cream is ONE of my favourites! Loving the brown tones x

    Life as Najida x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like everyone seems to love it! Thanks for reading x

      Delete
  4. I've been needing a new NYX lip color, thanks for the tips! It looks gorgeous! Arielle- https://littledismaid.com

    ReplyDelete