Tuesday 6 December 2016

Hi! I'm Amy and this is my first post on this blog as I've recently switched sites. I thought I'd just make this post an introduction to my blog so that you can all get to know me a bit better! So, I'm 16 (but 17 in 9 days) and I'm from the North East of England, UK. I will mainly be posting about: beauty, fashion, lifestyle and photography as they are the things that I'm most interested in. My aim is to post once or twice a week every week, so make sure to keep coming back if you are interested in what I'm going to be posting about!

Also, my social media accounts are-

Instagram: fashionbeautyamy
Twitter: amyslifestyle

I hope you enjoy reading my posts as much as I enjoy writing them. B sure to come back next week to read my second (and way more interesting) post!

- Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment